Using this site means you accept its terms.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between Website Operator (“Website Operator”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the http://www.tuxfixer.com/ website and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
Wherever these Terms and Conditions refer to:
- Operator – it shall be understood to be Creator of the service TuxFixer. Contact with the operator: admin(at)tuxfixer.com. It runs an unregistered business, in accordance with the Polish law.
- Service – it should be understood to mean the www.tuxfixer.com Internet portal operating at www.tuxfixer.com and operated by the Operator under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions.
TuxFixer General Information
- tuxfixer.com is a technical blog founded in 2015. The main mission of this project is to share Linux and Cloud passion with People around the World and gather more IT professionals to cooperate in creating content of this blog.
- tuxfixer.com website will not be responsible for damages of any kind resulting from its use. The use of this information is your OWN sole responsibility.
- Operator do not offer paid or free support regarding the technologies described in articles at TuxFixer website.
- We do not own any data, information or material (“Content”) that you submit on the Website in the course of using the Service. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content.
- The user can add comments on the website. We are not responsible for the content of the comments.We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review Content on the Website submitted or created using our Services by you. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the Website does not grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. But you grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right, though not the obligation, to, in our own sole discretion, refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable.
We are not responsible for Content residing on the Website. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any Content. It is your sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of your Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, with absolutely no obligation, we may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
Links to other websites
Links to other websites do not indicate partnership with us. Although this Website may link to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third-parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site websites is at your own risk.
- In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website or its Content:
- or any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual property rights
- The content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced on other websites.
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by Website Operator or third-parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Website Operator. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Website Operator or Website Operator licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services may be the trademarks of other third-parties. Your use of our Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Website Operator or third-party trademarks.
- For illustration purposes we use the trademarks. They are not our property. Information about their use can be found on the owners’ websites:
- Nextcloud -> https://nextcloud.com/
- OpenStack -> https://www.openstack.org/
- Fedora -> https://getfedora.org/pl/
- Linux -> https://www.linuxfoundation.org/
It is our policy to make every effort to respect the copyrights of outside parties. If you believe that your copyright has been misused, please provide us (admin(at)tuxfixer.com) with a detailed message stating your position and we will endeavor to correct any misuse.
- Intellectual property is protected under Polish law. Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights.
- All other names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- tuxfixer.com reserves the right to modify the technical method of providing the Services, according to the scope and conditions resulting from its rights, as well as according to its technical capabilities.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and in connection with the
Services provided, tuxfixer.com shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security risk of the Services provided.
- tuxfixer.com does not provide any guarantee.
Shopping for Kali Linux Image
- In the case of purchase of a template in which a paid suplement (Kali OpenStack Image Bundle) has been used, the Customer agrees to the terms and conditions for the provision of Services by PayPal.
- paypal.com Terms and Conditions are available at https://www.paypal.com/PL/webapps/mpp/ua/privacywax-full?locale.x=en_EN
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained from or made available on the Website is done at your own discretion and risk. TuxFixer expressly disclaims any liability for damage to a computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of such material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Website Operator, its affiliates, be liable to any person for (a): any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use or content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if Website Operator has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages.
- These sections mean that you protect us from costs and claims that happen because of your actions on the site, and that our liability to you is limited.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any infringement of third party rights and causing any damage to third parties as a result of and in connection with the activities conducted by the User using the data collected by the User in connection with the Services provided.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any content obtained in the course of providing the Service to the User and any damage caused by them.
- The Operator shall not be liable in any way in accordance with the provisions of Article 12-14 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
You agree to indemnify and hold Website Operator from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Website or Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
The formation, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Republic of Poland. Poland without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of Poland. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the state and federal courts located in Lower Silesian, Poland, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at admin(at)tuxfixer.com
This document was last updated on July 2, 2019.